#5

Posted on by 0 comment
An insight to how big a softie he can be =P 99% only. the other 1%, I have to say I’m sorry. haha =P
#5
#5

 I want to marry you because I can almost always get away with murder..haha
– Jus, 28/04/09

Category: Love | Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 × four =